You will get to:
• IMACs: perform installs, moves, adds and changes
• Monitor inventory of computers and network equipment
• Perform preventive maintenance of equipment as needed
• Troubleshoots and/or resolves problems by providing support services and information for laptops, desktops, and phones
• Provide executive support
• Assist Facilities Services with Relocation support
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
• Provide end-user training for hardware and software
• A+ Training and/or Certification
• MCP Certification
• 2 years in an enterprise environment
• Basic troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
• Knowledgeable in O365, Win10, SCCM and Trend Micro
• Must be customer-facing with strong English skills, written and verbal
• Basic knowledge of Networking fundamentals/protocols ( DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN )
• Possess the ability to test hardware and peripherals and replace parts and components
• Ability to prioritize workload according to urgency and work independently
There are currently no related jobs. Please sign up for Job Alerts.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.
GTN is the leader in technical staffing leveraging innovation to drive next generation recruiting to Fortune 2000 companies.
In addition to having a corporate presence in the following countries, GTN is able to hire in most countries and pay in most major legacy currencies as well as Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, Dash, and Solana.
UNITED STATES – Headquarters
GTN TECHNICAL STAFFING, LLC
Registered office: 5151 Belt Line Rd. Ste 700, Dallas, TX, 75254